Wednesday, April 18, 2012

T. E. Story #7

 

 The only question is who has access to the money box??  Who is
responsible for it, and pays the men???  Other than that I am really
impressed with what you have underway here.  It is rather obvious that
you have gotten your feet under you  since our days in Mexico, and you
were right out of the point.  It is going to take me a bit to get
comfortable, and up to speed. You seem to have a pretty darned good
crew, and I expect with some encouragement they will take hold, and
make you proud.  Your best interest is my job, and staying on top of
everything in what will appear a very interested, but somewhat casual
mannerism.  This shouldn't take more than 24 hours a day.  Would be
reports that river pirates might be starting up in this area causes me
some concern.  Really glad to be here, and your confidence in me.

 Go to Washington, Ian with a free, and easy mind, We will mind the
store here.  Wouldn't surprise me any if Capt. Rufus drops in to visit
his horse,[grin]

No comments:

Post a Comment